Device Lifecycle Management
Solutions and services to streamline the entire lifecycle of end user devices - from procurement to retirement.
From acquisition, through streamlined device configuration and deployment, to ongoing support and end-of-life asset recovery, SHI supports the entire lifecycle of end user devices.Speak with a specialist
Our Device Lifecycle Management services mean that you spend less time on resource planning and administration, and more on supporting innovation and growth.
Working with all major device manufacturers, SHI is perfectly positioned to help you reduce costs and overheads through our:
- Acquisition services, including warehousing at no additional cost.
- Flexible financing models supporting CapEx, OpEx, or even hybrid financial models based on your business needs.
- Custom configuration and deployment of devices, images, and peripherals direct to your users.
- Tailored support ranging from hardware break/fix to end-user helpdesk services.
- End-of life asset recovery and refurbishment, remarketing, or disposal that is in line with regulatory and business needs.
Why customers turn to SHI for their Device Lifecycle Management needs
SHI supports more than one million end-user devices.
Our efficient systems and expert staff allow us to offer these services at scale, with strict SLAs, improving end-user satisfaction and freeing up your IT teams to focus on strategic initiatives.
Device as a Service
Ensure users have the devices they want and the support they need to be productive by managing the entire device lifecycle with a predictable, monthly, per-device cost.
Leasing and Financing
Our flexible financing models allow you to take advantage of the latest innovations based on predictable, monthly payments and simplified financial forecasting to suit your business needs.
Device Configuration and Deployment
Configure devices to your specifications using traditional or Zero Touch Deployment and deliver to users when and where they're needed.
Support and Maintenance
Extend the life of your devices, minimize your workload, and reduce downtime by leaving the repair, replacement, and support of your devices to our experts.